DID YOU KNOW?
1. Like fingerprints, every person’s tongue print is different.
2. No piece of normal-size paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
3. The tongue is the only muscle that is attached from one end only.
4. Camel’s milk does not curdle.
5. Your foot is the same length as your forearm, and your thumb is the same length as your nose. Also, the length of your lips is the same as the index finger.
6.Buttermilk does not contain any butter.
7. The human brain is 80% water.
8. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right while women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
9. Human fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
10. The Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt holds a constant temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
12. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age.
13. It takes approximately 2 million flowers for a bee to make 1 pound of honey.
Now, you know!