Content marketing is helping many well-known companies to get more involvement of target market & customers, drive more sales, saves their time and give better results.
The use of content marketing as one of the effective marketing strategy is also increasing day by day. Many companies are investing in content marketing to achieve desired results.
- About 75% of marketers are investing in content marketing.
- For content marketing about 42% of companies are hiring executives to handle the content marketing tools and for this purpose, special departments are established like content strategy department, production department, distribution & analytics department.
- 75% of marketers are investing more in new tools of content marketing.
There are different content marketing tools available for different fields. In this article, I have discussed the details of tools that are effective for different fields.
Content idea generation Tool
1. Feedly: This tool helps you to generate content ideas by the feature RSS feed. RSS feed provides latest updates and all other details related to different topics
2. Buzzsaw: This tool provides content analysis, domain comparison, and information about top freelance authors. Moreover, you can also search the article that has been considered as “Top Content”.
Content Curation Tools
3. Script: This content curation tool helps you to search and surf for different articles and videos, share your content and track your conversations.
4. Curata: This tool provides easy access to related content and also help you in your brand value creation, perceptibility and create leads for your brand.
5. Magnify: This tool is best for customizable brands. It allows brands to curate and share their videos online.
Content Audit Tool
6. Content Insight: This most effective audit tool helps in developing an inventory of your content and provides a detailed summary of the present content.
Content Optimization Tools
7. Atomic Reach: This tool gives scores to your content. It assesses the quality of your content.
8. Scribe: This tool helps to identify the topics suitable for your target audience and measure social media involvement.
9. Wordy: Professional content editors are available in this tool. You can share your content on this tool and your content will be edited according to requirements.
Content Enrichment Tools
10. AcroLinx: Make all content consistent with this tool that analyses each writer’s content for a tone of voice, style, SEO and more to ensure it aligns with a predetermined company standard.
11. Silk: This enrichment tool uses your company’s data to create structured web pages that automatically draw connections between facts, data, and more.
12. Storify: Collect social media mentions on a chosen topic, trend, or event and curate the best social media elements in one place.
Website Analytics Tools
13. Woopra: It is helpful in tracking visitors visiting multiple devices and in this way it builds an inclusive timeline for every user. The company can track the individual level view by implementing this tool.
14. Mix panel: This analytics tool helps a company to get a detailed understanding of user behavior. So it makes easy for brands to measure consumer behavior by not just considering page view option to measure consumer behavior.
15. Web trends: This digital marketing company offers tools for measuring and optimizing digital campaigns. Web trends offer analytic intelligence including customer intelligence and behavioral segmentation, targeting and scoring, and more.
Market Automation tools
16. Eloqua: The flexible campaign editor offers a whiteboard-like canvas where users can drag and drop elements such as email, segments, actions, and more to create smart marketing campaigns.
17. Pardot: This lead management tool lets marketers and salespeople move prospects through the sales funnel by creating automated targeted messaging that based on prospects’ activity.
18. Bislr: With this marketing automation tool, users can draw collaborative automated campaigns on a whiteboard, listen to prospect behavior and create database prospects through social media hashtags and keywords.
19. Marketo: This marketing automation tool integrates email, social media, offline events, content, and more, helping sales and marketing teams prioritize prospects based on demographic and behavioral criteria, measure performance of marketing campaigns, and more.
Social Media Management Tools
20. Sprinklr: Large global companies use this social media management system to engage with customers, connect with CRM systems, build custom widgets, publish and manage content, and more.
21. Keyhole: Keyhole’s real-time dashboard shows how many people posted with your hashtag, along with the number of Retweets, Likes, and Impressions your campaign is generating.
22. Tweet Deck: This tool is helpful in tracking brand references and hashtags, manage numerous Twitter accounts, plan Tweets, and more all in a single Twitter platform.
23. Buffer: This tool helps in adding photos, videos, and articles, and this social media tool will automatically post the content on your social media accounts throughout the day.
Blogging &CMS Tools
24. Percussion: This efficient CMS offers editable patterns, shared assets, versioning, automatic link management, drag and drop editing, and more, enabling content producers to simplify their content editing and publishing process.
25. LiveJournal: It is the free open source for million communities and journals of different blog websites.
26. Tumblr: This is the microblogging platform that is helpful for content creators, curators and shares the contents.
27. Contentful: This tool is for developers and editors and it helps in developing content into web applications and mobile.
The Web Analytics Tools
28. Quantcast: This tool is helpful for brands to get their customers details and insights. This will also help you know about their website activities.
29. Alexa: This tool is for commercial websites and provide relevant data and ranking about them.
30. SEM Rush: This tool tracks keywords in search operations.
31. Raven Tools: This tool helps in reporting the market campaigns