- Know about your subject: subject knowledge is one of the most important elements that lead towards great teaching. Having a deep knowledge is important and it has significant impact on the learning of students. Therefore, first know about your subject and then more forward.
- Praise is harmful: wrong kind of praise can be harmful and it leads towards low expectations of teachers.Therefore, praise done accurately and on correct time is a healthy sign for students.
- What actually matters is good instruction: in order to gain quality education, students should have the power of effective questioning. Along with this proper assessment and teaching style should be design accordingly.With this, students can gain accurate knowledge at the right time.
- Teacher beliefs on count: Mostly teachers involve their students in different activities in the classroom and they are looking towards positive results. Therefore, different activities can help students in knowing about the real world happenings.
- A teacher-student relationship is important: teacher-students relationship is important and has great impact on learning. Enhancing a classroom’s environment is important as it helps in building up strong relationships. If students understand their teachers, this can help in generating optimal outcomes.
- Try to manage behavior of the students: classroom management is important and proper resources can enhance the effectivenessof students. For this purpose, management sessions can help in achieving quality outcomes.
- Learning is difficult in the beginning: learning is difficult in the beginning and it will help students to retain more knowledge in the future. This also helps students in improving their retention strategy, and it will generate healthy outcomes.
- Build strong relationship with parents and colleagues: a professional behavior includes proper support with colleagues and parents. It has a moderate effect on learning strategy of the students.
It is essential to understand how students learn and react. Prior learning and experience are important and teachers should recognize how learners can learn in different styles. Learning is an art and appropriate tactics if used, optimal outcomes are easy to generate. This is the best method used to enhance the effectiveness of the students. Learning is only difficult when students are not aware of tactics and learning strategies. Proper working is required to make the learning sessions optimal.