Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Change Apn Settings Of Glo Wifi Modem - February 16, 2019
- How To Take Screenshots On Latest Infinix and Innjoo Android Phones - February 16, 2019
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
Today must Bloggers have this issue of configuring or hosting their Domain name. our Internet today have now become a knowledge hub were you can get what ever you want. And you know were the best part is? It doesn’t work with power religion or any thing but your knowledge.
9.Now go back to Godaddy and click on Your account on the upper right corner then select manage my domain
Click on your domain name
Click on DNS zone file then choose classic DNS Manager.
12. click Edit and edit your DNS zone File
13. Below the CNAME(alias) menu, click Quick Add at the bottom.
14. put www in the first box and ghs.Google.com.
Click Quick Add and add the Ip addresses we copied.
16. Below A (Host) menu again select Quick Add again.
17. Your host will be @ and point to your Google Ips
126.96.36.1998. Put all four (4) Ips and delete the old one
19. Then click on save zone file button
20. Go back to Blogger and try again remember that the registration would take up to 24-48 hours after you have wait try it again there will be no error again.
21. Click on Edit link next to Domain name on your settings
22. Redirect your site address so that your visitors won’t miss you
23. You are done enjoy your custom Domain
Don’t forget to comment and subscribe