1. Create a credibility to your copy and enhance your customers or visitors trust in you.
2. Make a Facebook fan page and gain more fans than you have post ads.
3. Make seo on page and off page for serp sales long term.
4. Get more attention of scanners by making your copy format and appearance look different.
5. Fill your site testimonial real from your buyers like pictures and videos etc.
6. Try to offer only one product or service on your home page.
7. Make twitter and get new followers than your Post ads too.
8. Also try to give your customers an option to interact with you.
9. In marketing content is another great way to engage with your audience customers.
10. Engage yourself in wp store.
12. Make a Googleplus account and get more fans than your Post ads.
13. Try using Facebook ads and pay per click [ppc] because sometimes must people get to know product and deals you are giving online.
14. Feed yourself with latest news in the industry, companies and test their suggestions out.
15. Also having a feedback rating is very important.
16. Your thinking should go globally about your product and try arranging the products according to the countries e-commerce sites.
17. Use merchant directory to invite potential buyers.
18. Improve your website loading speed. It matters mostly for online businesses. Remember that the more speed the more you have more sales.
19. Always focus on title of your products that you intend to sell because using the right title is very essential.
20. You need to target people that are interested in your products. You can reach out to them through Facebook ads.
Because Facebook ads can be great for targeting very specific people. if you don’t want to spend much money, then try optimizing for more keywords or you should try social media account for your sites.
That’s all you need in increasing or boosting your online marketing. If you have any suggestions you just drop it down in the comment box thanks.