Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
It does not only up discovering your image on search but this will also increase your blog visitors and make it rank higher, if you have the zeal to blog why not follow some little step which I have for you below.
1. Now you have to get your images ready to upload.
2. Click here to go to the pisaca
3. Now upload to pisaca and then you will be given the html code of that Image just like this
4. Then all you need to do now is to do some little addition to it
src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/–_6Od9Fchhw/Vj9GHK2sm8I/AAAAAAAAA8o/30pnOz3_p_w/s1600/mr%2Bzealous.jpg”/> alt=”image title”/>
If you want to do it fast when adding your images to your post all you need to do is to
• click on the image and then you will be given some options below.
And that is all you need to do in placing alt tags to your post images and google will be sleeping on blog traffic.
Don’t forget to drop your comments below thanks.