Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
If you want a business that makes you good residual income, incorporate emails into your business.
And here’s how you do it:
1. Offer a freebie to get them on your list. Every body wants a freebie. If you can provide one that solves people’s problems, they get on your list.
2. Use double optin. Double optin because people forget easily. If you can get them to take some worthwhile steps before grabbing your free offer, they come to know and identify with you. Better still, add a pre-sell page in the mix.
3. Your freebie shouldn’t be free. I opt in to so many people’s list and download freebies that do anything but fulfill the promises they made. Don’t do this. You would keep battling with unsubscribes.
4. Encourage your subscribers to interact and share their problems. Mail them often, ask how they are doing, and get them to tell you their problems.
Offering a freebie that is high quality is a great way to make your email subscribers trust you are not some scam and you should aim not to be