Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
- 3 Important Questions To Add To Online Customer Feedback Forms - February 9, 2019
- How To Apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria - January 20, 2019
With this new development you can be at home and perform 80% of your new GTBanks account opening process so why don’t you get started today.
First you need a Facebook account or if you don’t have your can use this easy steps on how to create a Facebook account Step 2
You will have to visit the GT Bank Facebook Page
Now click on “Open An Account” Tab
Then you will be taken to an App which will assist you in the Creation of your new Account.
choose the type of account you want to create, fill in your Email Address and then your Location and then Click on Continue.
Choose your favorite of all of the account types listed below.
- SKS & STS
- Savings Account
- Current Account
Add your details in your following categories below
- Bio Data
- Personal Information
- Ways to Bank
- Next of Kin
When your are through filling the form, you would be display of a confirmation page with your Transaction code on it.
For conclusion of your account Creation, you will have to visit the nearest GTB branch within 2weeks and then submit the following details below
- Most Recent PHCN Bill
- Drivers License, National ID Card or International Passport
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs
If you have any question or complain feel free to drop it below thanks