Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
Wordpress is one of the best platform with different features and it has well customized plugins that allow users to navigate easily.
Before performing this you are required to have this
- Site hosted outside WordPress.com. WordPress.com does not allow this plugin on its hosted sites.
- PHP version 5.2.0 or greater.
- Ability to install third-party WordPress plugins.
- WordPress version 3.5 or greater.
Today am going to teach you how to install the adsense plugin for wordpress just follow the steps below carefully.
Visit the WordPress plugin directory page and find Google AdSense plugin.
Now Download the plugin
Now login to your wordpress account using your username and password
Now in your site admin sidebar, click Plugins and select Add New.
Choose Upload near the top of the plugins page and that’s all you need.
Note: that this is the automatic procedure to install the adsense plugin for wordpress.