Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
SEO has traditionally divided into two main areas
On-page SEO : Which covers what can be done on the pages of the website itself, and
Off-page SEO : Which covers activity that takes place elsewhere.
Getting the optimization of your Website content (On Page Optimization) is only half the battle. Off Page Optimization is also equally important for your website to rank higher in search results.
Some of the factors considered by the major search engines in evaluating the off-page optimization of your web site include :
- Social sites submission.
- RSS feed submission.
- Press release and News submission.
- Blog Commenting on â€˜DoFollowâ€™ Sites
- Try to get Backlinks from sites that are relevant to your content.
- Directory Submission
- Business Reviews
- Local Listings & Yellow Pages
- Widget / Gadget Development