Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
How To Create A New Post
First click on “New Post” on your top left side of your dashboard.
If you write a new post and click Save, it creates a draft part. so your post won’t display on your live blog until you publish it.
How To Edit A Draft Post
Again on your blog dashboard, click Posts.
Now move your arrow at the title of the post and click Edit.
For a post to show on your blog, just click Publish.
- see how a post will look, click Preview.
- remove a post from your blog, click Revert to draft.
- delete a post, click Delete under the post title.
How To Set Post Settings
Now check the right side of the Post Editor, click Post settings.
Options: Choose to allow reader comments, how to compose posts, and add line breaks.
Location: Add your location.
Permalinks: Set the format of your links.
Happy blogging if you will like to get your own well optimized blog feel free to contact me.