Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications and Price In Nigeria - January 11, 2019
- How to Check Airtel Data Plan - January 2, 2019
- How to Upgrade 3G to a 4G device and SIM to Enjoy Double Data #3GIsGreat4GIsBetter - December 23, 2018
- It increase the rate of guest post submission
- And it makes your blog readers feel comfortable
Just follow the steps below
Login to your blogger dashboard and then select your preferred blog which you are being invited to write as an author or if as an admin.
Now click on “New Post” tab which is located at the top left corner of your blog admin panel.
Then on your “Post Editor Page” create your post or paste the guest which you want to publish.
Click on the “HTML” button next to the “Compose” button above.
Move you arrow to the first line and then press the enter button 3-5 times
Copy this code below and paste it on space you created using the enter key
<img alt=”author-pic” height=”90″ src=”https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YemRoNFjoxo/Vr-qdT0k91I/AAAAAAAAA2A/Hm2ZBVDDphE/h120/IMG-20160213-WA0004.jpg” width=”85″ /> <strong>About author</strong><br />Mathias amodu is a professional blogger,hoping to help you and your business</div>
⬛ = Author Image size
⬛ = Author image link
⬛ = Little description about Author
⬛ = Heading for author description
Click on the “Publish” button and that’s all you need.