Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
First you need to log in to your GoDaddy Account using your customer number and password.
Now you will have to click on “Launch” next to Domains.
Now click “Use My Domain” on your preferred domain name which yoy will like to link to your Weebly site.
Click “Connect to an Existing Site“.
Choose the Weebly option under the Websites section.
Click “connect domain”
Now visit www.weebly.com and then log in to your account.
Then click on the “Edit” button next to rge site you want to link your domain name to.
Now click on the “settings” button and then click “change” below your “site address”.
Choose “connect a domain you already own”.
Finally Enter your domain name and then click “continue”
You might also want to use this tools below
- The Hostname (i.e. the www and * records)
- The Address the Hostname Points To (i.e. our 22.214.171.124 IP Address.
- The Record Type (i.e. the type of record is an “A” Record. There are other types you can select, but you always want to use A Record).