Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
- 3 Important Questions To Add To Online Customer Feedback Forms - February 9, 2019
- How To Apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria - January 20, 2019
Recharge Card Printing Business is the process of producing Recharge Card that serves the consumer either to call browse or send text messages on their preferred line MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, Glo Recharge Card Printing Business has become one the best business in town and which doesn’t require any qualification you just need the ideology and that’s all. There are more than 20 million Nigerians that buy recharge cards on a daily basis, and some of them spend as much as N2000,N300,N500 and even N10,000….
In Nigeria, where ever you need anything like airtime there is no need for you to walk or stress yourself but have you ever thought of this wonderful business ( recharge card printing business )?
Printing recharge cards in Nigeria doesn’t require any training but if you still need some help with computer operation try to go for a diploma course or certificate. Every day, many billions of Naira is spent by Nigerians every where recharging their phones at various locations.
With our fast growing economic we spend millions of Naira on daily basis either on airtime and also as the population of Nigerians that have access to phones increases, so do their purchasing power of recharge cards increases.
How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria
We have different categories in Recharge cards business which are listed below
This group of people deals with the mobile operators. They are registered with the mobile networks companies and you will need some allocated amount of money to start as a dealer. You will also be entitled with incentives from the mobile network operators as time goes by. Dealers sell to the wholesalers in large quantity and makes money according to their ability to locate turnover wholesalers. For you to be a dealer you must be willing to invest 14 million to 22 million Naira.
A wholesaler is an intermediary entity in the distribution channel that buys in bulk and sells to resellers rather than to consumers. In its simplest form, a distributor performs a similar role but often provides more complex services. Distributors and wholesalers often work together as channel partners.
This people have no business with the operator but deals directly with the dealers. It is relatively easy to start with the whole sale option as it requires about 70,000-120,000 Naira to start. You need to know how to market yourself to retailers so that you can be able to turn over and make money.
A retailer, or merchant, is an entity that sells goods or commodities in small quantities directly to consumers, through various distribution channels with the goal of earning a profit. For some context, retail is the sale of goods for use and consumption by the purchaser.
These categories of people sell to the final consumer and buy directly from the wholesalers. They make about 6 Naira or more for every 100 Naira denominations they sell. It is about selling high amounts of cards and in a day they make more profits when combined together. Their monthly revenues are getting higher and higher because most have reliable and constant customers. You can start this with about 15,000 Naira.
Retailers also negotiate their way in getting the pos machines to be able to print recharge vouchers.
How Print the Recharge/Voucher cards
Printing the recharge card is very simple you can print with your own computer with software for that which you can get from the wholesalers or other trusted agents.
You can also print the POS machine which is more common and easy to do. All you need to do is to buy the POS machine and you will be directed by the agent on how to register it and start printing your vouchers.
Read also: Convert Airtime To Cash Here In Nigeria
Vconnect result on reliable location were you can get the Recharge card printing machine here in Nigeria.
Location were you can get the Recharge card printing machine here in Nigeria.
- Follion Investment Limited3, Ilori Street, Ire Akari Estate, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria.
- B And C Communication Solution Limited 229, Suite B5, Idimu Ikotun Road, Glory Shopping Complex, Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos,
- Promise Computer 10, Otigba Street, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- CCCMIS Limited 41, Osuma Street, Maitama, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Eagle Wings Ventures 21, Khana Street, D Line, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
- Skytex Training Center 5, Toyin Street, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Vicky Investment Alleluya Estate, Ring Road, Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria
- Rayz And Chiz Links 90, Ogumnu Abali Road, Phalga Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
- T And Y Investment 50, Okitipupa Road, Ore, Okitipupa, Ondo, Nigeria.
- Game-Lite 2, Amina Castle Road, Malete, Moro, Kwara, Nigeria.
- Franca Communication 3, Nnakwe Close, Abakpa Nike, Enugu East, Enugu, Nigeria.
- O.B Communication International Limited 81, Zik Avenue Awka, Awka, Awka South, Anambra, Nigeria.
- Henry Printing Services And Precious Publisher 16, Onumonu /Osuji Street, Owerri, Owerri Municipal, Imo, Nigeria.
- Airtel Owned Shops 45, IBB Way, Calabar, Calabar Municipal, Cross River, Nigeria.
- Airtel Owned Shops Plot 6, Ebeano Estate, Independence Layout, Enugu North, Enugu, Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria Communications Limited 58, Old Market Road, Oduakpu, Onitsha South, Anambra, Nigeria.
- Airtel Owned Shops 360, Nnebisi Road, Asaba, Delta, Nigeria.
- Airtel Owned Shop 154B, Okigwe Road, Aba North, Abia, Nigeria.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.