Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Change Apn Settings Of Glo Wifi Modem - February 16, 2019
- How To Take Screenshots On Latest Infinix and Innjoo Android Phones - February 16, 2019
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
Build backlinks with url’s and anchore text with variose related keywords and go after that organic traffic with your blog.
You can guest post of other related sites and build exposer and brand yourself.
Its good to have a few ways but like you said just stick with just one or two to get the ball rolling and your feet wet first.
You can try posting your blog on your facebook page and boost it for $5 or so to reach the crowd it’s aligned with (applies to.) If it’s good enough to be shareable, you’ll get a large reach and high impression exposure for a tiny cost.
Even you’re familiar with facebook ads/ power editor, use that, it’s even better
About publishing your blog to Fb and running ad campaigns to it you have to be carefull since facebook is very strict about what types of stuff they allow to promote on their paid platform so make sure you first read and understand FB rules before running any paid ads.
Since SEO takes kind of a long time and you’re more than likely trying to growth hack this thing, the best advice I can give you is to go where the fish are.
What do I mean by that? I mean you should participate in niche specific forums like this one and be genuinely helpful. Help people solve their problems and they will begin to view you as an expert.
1. create a scoop.it profile and start a board. Curate your own content and the content of others. You can also suggest your content to other users that have relevant boards.
2. Find blogs on through Google that rank for relevant keywords and leave insightful comments.
3. teach a class on udemy.com or skillshare.com
4. Get your company featured on newsletters like startup digest.
5. Put a signature in all of your outgoing emails that links back to your blog.
6. give a way some of your product/service to relevant youtubers for a review and promotion
7.If it’s a product, sign up for an Appsumo deal.
8.run a promotion or giveaway where people have to follow you on social media or sign up to your newsletter.
9. Find young/new journalists at a large publication. Befriend them, and then pitch them your story. (PM if you want more details on how to do this one properly.
10. Manually reach out to people in your niche and start building your network.
11. Try writing articles and features of other companies and be sure to tweet about it too. You might rank for keywords related to those reviews and when the article has a positive light then they might even retweet back to their audience.
Finally writing quality content is very important to drive traffic and increase user engagement.