Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
Today we will be discussing the 6 Most Popular And Advanced WordPress Advertising Plugins just read and make sure you use them properly.
1. WordPress Ad Widget
It keep your ads up and running on your website, it doesn’t get any simpler than this plugin. All you have to do is drop the ad code in, place your widget in your sidebar, and you’re good to go. The plugin also supports a solid range of standard ad formats.
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Enables you to run both text and image based ads.
- Compatible with Google Adsense and other major ad platforms.
2. Corner Ad
Corner Ad is a simple and advanced plugin that gives you a simple option for showcasing ads at the corner of your web page. You can use this plugin to advertise you own wares because initially it displays the half or partial ad, which attracts visitors, and when user hover the mouse on it, the ad comes to its original size (full size).
You can also use this plugin for announcements and newsflashes and anything else that is important for your visitor to view. It comes with some of the advanced features including:
- It is minimally invasive plugin
- Automatic mirror effect
- Configurable time for automatic open and close actions
- Keep a track record of clicks with an objective to get a precise analytics of your ads.
3. Ad Inserter
Ad Inserter is a straightforward yet robust advertising plugin that allows you to add any of the code into your WordPress website. It is a perfect plugin for AdSense or contextual Amazon ads.
You can also narrow down ad display demographically adding options for targeting particular platforms, logged in users and much more.
4. Ads by datafeedr.com
The Ads by Datafeedr.com plugin gives you a handy way of integrating an affiliate store in your site and providing products from thousands of merchants to your audience. The core plugin is free, but you’ll need to select one of the premium monthly pricing plans (starting at $27 for a single site) to fully use the service.
You can insert ads to your posts, pages or widgets via shortcode and have options for controlling sort order.
- Enables you to set an impression limit for ads, which in turn allows you to sell pre-determined numbers of impressions directly to advertisers, while also retaining traditional scheduling functions.
- Products can be “dripped” on to your site on a scheduled basis.
- You can quickly create custom product sets to provide users with comparison points.
5. Meks Easy Ads Widget
Meks Easy Ads Widgets is an incredible plugin that allows you to create limitless number of ads inside your WordPress widget for simpler placement control. It offers you the simple way to customize the size of your ads – or you can use pre-determined dimensions that make it easy for showcasing different small ads on a single web page.
- Re-arrange ads order
- Restrict number of ads per view
- Rotate/slide ads
6. Amazon Link
Amazon Link is an incredible plugin that allows you to drag Amazon product links, pictures and themes into your WordPress website (page, posts, widgets or themes).
All of these are linked to your Amazon Affiliate ID, so that you can earn commissions quite easily with the help of this plugin. And, the content of the product link can be inserted by the author or can be refreshed when displayed using data from the Amazon site.
- It offers search tool to allow authors to build links in posts and pages of a website
- Localization of all the links will be based on the reader’s nationality
- Easy [amazon] shortcode is used to create product link
- You can extend the functionality of the plugin using the WordPress filters.