Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
Biometrics refers to identification of an individual based on physiological attributes- fingerprint, voice, facial features etc. To address existing challenges with identity management, the Central Bank of Nigeria, in collaboration with all Nigerian banks launched a centralized biometric identification system tagged Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Importance of BVN
- Your BVN gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (it is not peculiar to one Bank)
- Your Bank Accounts are protected from unauthorized access
- Its reduces fraudulent activities on bank account
- Gives easy access to Banking operations
- Your BVN is accepted as a means of identification across ALL Nigerian Banks
If you have registered to your Bank for the BVN and have been wondering how to get your BVN number, follow this simple steps below.
The network provider can be any of these Nigerian networks – MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL
Insert the sim you registered the BVN with in any of the banks in Nigeria.
Finally dial this code *565*0# and your BVN appear instantly.
You will be charged N10 When preforming this.