Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
Requirements For your sim welcome back but before we continue just remember that you need an Android phone or laptop with full internet connection.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- AlternateMobile Number
- Phone Number of the Lost/Damaged/Stolen SIM Card
- PUK Number of the Stolen/Lost/Damaged SIM card
- Last Recharge Amount
- Your Date of Birth (As registered with the SIM)
- Three (3) frequently called phone numbers on the old SIM
- Your FULL Address (As provided during registration)
- Your EasyStarter U&Me phone number (If any)11-Thepackageof your damaged/lost/stolen SIM (EasyStarter or EasyClick)
- The details on the newEtisalat SIM you wish to use for the swapping process (Phone number andSerial Number)
First get your old/lost Sim puk number. You can get that on the plastic card that came with your sim pack.
But if you’ve lost your sim pack, Simply contact Etisalat customer care number on 200 and follow the voice prompt.
Get a new Etisalat sim, you don’t need to register it.
Click here and fill the form that is on the page
Click submit when you’re done.That’s all wait for the next 24 hours before you activate your new sim which now carries your old number.
If it doesn’t activate immediately, don’t bother just wait a little more it’ll eventually work later.Note:- Make sure you used a working e-mail when asked because further communications will be made via your e-mail.