Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How to View a Saved Wi-Fi Password on Android Device - October 21, 2018
- Specification and Features of Tecno Camon C9 Pro - October 19, 2018
- How to use Vane Pumps to Work - October 18, 2018
There is now an easy way to subscribe GoTV using the UBA U-mobile app. If you are backing with UBA bank then you have access of doing many things with the u-mobile app, that include paying GoTv subscription. You can download the U-mobile app from google play store to your andriod phone, fill in your account details to register.
The process of subscribing to Gotv on U-mobile app is as follow:
- Open your UBA app and login to your UBA bank account.
- Click On “Pay Bills”
- A page will open to show how many types of bill you can be able to pay with u-mobile
- On the open page, click “Cable TV Bills”
- Another page will open asking you to choose the TV Cable bill you want to pay, Click on “GoTV”
- Select the plan you want to subscribe
- Select payment method
- Enter your decoder IUC number
- Enter your 4 digit U-mobile pin and click confirm.
- UBA will show the total amount you will be charge, Click ok to make payment and that is all.
- That’s all you need enjoy …
The process of subscribing GoTV with UBA u-mobile is very easy and reliable if you banking with UBA, your GoTV decoder will start showing immediately after payment.