Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Adding Google AdSense in WordPress - December 15, 2018
- Realme U1 review: Premium glass & smooth selfie camera - December 8, 2018
- Mp3 Tags Editor With Voice Tag for WordPress Sites - December 6, 2018
There is now an easy way to subscribe GoTV using the UBA U-mobile app. If you are backing with UBA bank then you have access of doing many things with the u-mobile app, that include paying GoTv subscription. You can download the U-mobile app from google play store to your andriod phone, fill in your account details to register.
The process of subscribing to Gotv on U-mobile app is as follow:
- Open your UBA app and login to your UBA bank account.
- Click On “Pay Bills”
- A page will open to show how many types of bill you can be able to pay with u-mobile
- On the open page, click “Cable TV Bills”
- Another page will open asking you to choose the TV Cable bill you want to pay, Click on “GoTV”
- Select the plan you want to subscribe
- Select payment method
- Enter your decoder IUC number
- Enter your 4 digit U-mobile pin and click confirm.
- UBA will show the total amount you will be charge, Click ok to make payment and that is all.
- That’s all you need enjoy …
The process of subscribing GoTV with UBA u-mobile is very easy and reliable if you banking with UBA, your GoTV decoder will start showing immediately after payment.