Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications and Price In Nigeria - January 11, 2019
- How to Check Airtel Data Plan - January 2, 2019
- How to Upgrade 3G to a 4G device and SIM to Enjoy Double Data #3GIsGreat4GIsBetter - December 23, 2018
Reasons are because China has it’s own search engine called Baidu and most people use it. In China, people don’t Google, they Baidu. They have something like 75% of the search market. So if you want to reach Chinese people, use Baidu.
1. China has it`s own search engine which they can control as they please
2. Google withdrew from China because of the country`s policy
There’s also the fact that most don’t speak English. Although according to my source, about 200 million now speak it. But still, they are more likely to search on Baidu in Chinese. That’s what the 2.2 million number is reflecting, those using Google in English.
google already withdraw out from China due to country policy. Basically local ppl unable to use google products as it was blocked. I believe the traffic you receive are those who are using VPN. to promote in China, better look for baidu.