Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
We are going to be talking more on how to creating a successful google adword campaign
1. Client Demand – so do a research on how in demand are your products and services are . If people are not searching for it in the web then don’t be too excited to make your very first campaign. You need to verify there is in fact search volume for what you’re going to offer.
2. Use Google AdWords Keyword Suggestion Tool – This is a tool more like a Thesaurus , enter in phrases you think your clients are searching, and Google tells you other similar, relevant phrases. It will also will tell you how often people search these phrases, how competitive the keywords are in AdWords.
3. Use the Keyword Tool – You have to be thinking like you are the prospect. Type in the words or phrases that a normal client would do to find your services and products. ( This is where everything differs from each campaign)
4. Answer the question “Can I afford to advertise on this keyword? – Your Max CPC is determined by your website conversion rate, your profit per customer, and your target advertising profit margin. If you don’t know these numbers, then you’ll need to guesstimate, or set up tracking to more accurately calculate them.
5. Reduce your risk by leveraging competitor intelligence – Most of your successful competitors have already done this campaign and are very successful with it so its time for you to learn from them as well.
I hope you find my short suggestions helpful. questions you can comment it below