Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Blogger’s Summit 2018 - October 12, 2018
- Best Web Design Company for Online Business in Nigeria 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Download First Touch Soccer FTS 18 Apk Mod + OBB Data - October 8, 2018
While it may be somewhat easy to obtain one, you may not achieve a considerable success level if you are not prepared to work very hard at it. It’s a process that you may not easily master at one go, there may be a number of trial and error situations and you should be able to work with a learn-as-you-go-along process.
10 reasons to start an online business
1. You don’t need a huge start up capital
– Online business is different with “real world” business, it takes very little money to start.
– All you need is an idea, a domain name for your website, internet access, hosting… which are less than $100!
2. You are your own boss
– You might have been hearing this a lot, but it is a fact that you can’t deny. People who are not Internet Business owners work from 9 to 5 everyday. In fact, they have to wake up few hours before 9am, which makes their schedule even more hectic.
– You can start work at anytime since you choose when you work, the statement “working from 9 to 5” is no longer true to you!
3. Work from the comfort of your own home
– Will you be surprised if I tell you that you can save at least 730 hours a year? Yes, you can get that by not having to travel to and from your work place during rush hours when everybody else is going to work or heading for home.
– Since where you put your computer is where you will be working, you can always choose to work from home instead of wasting 730 hours a year doing nothing productive.
4. With the internet, the whole world is your market
– Sometimes, you don’t even need to sit in front of your computer to reach everyone. Other than computer, everyone is connecting to the internet through smart phone which bring convenience for the users and benefit for the Internet Business owners.
– You leverage on free or low-cost software, hardware and the Internet Infrastructure, all of which when combined will give you leveraging power that far exceeds any conventional business, allowing you to achieve more with less work.
5. You can fully automate your online business
– Some Internet Business models can be fully automated with proper set up.
– Once you can automate your Internet Business in some way, you can use the time you saved to start another Internet Business, improve your existing business or spend anyhow you like.
6. You only need to work less than 4 hours a day
– An 8 hours working day is no longer needed for online business when you just spend the time checking your email consistently, promoting and expanding your business all in front of your computer or by using a smartphone!
– This is definitely required less than 4 hours to spend online.
7. You can spend more time with family and friends
– Imagine you have more time to create more memories with the important ones instead of busy working with your whole life until you realize it’s too late to wish for a time machine.
– Owning an Internet Business gives you the privilege to have more time to spend with your family, especially for busy parents. After all, you don’t want to regret missing those important moments as your children growing up.
8. Your passion and dream come to life
– Passion might be the most important component of any kind of business. What is more exciting than earning income from your passions and hobbies? The Internet Business allows you to achieve the goal of turning your passion into profit.
9. Online business has very little expenses
– It is very possible for you to start an online business with a zero or low cost of setting up and running.
– Some other Internet Business can run with monthly operational expenses so low that they are insignificant!
10. You can own more than one!
– The low cost of setting up & running and automated operations allow you to have various Internet Business.
– The best part is, you are not necessary to hire employees since your Internet Business system and automated operation are doing most of the job. It works 24/7 for free!