Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
- 3 Important Questions To Add To Online Customer Feedback Forms - February 9, 2019
- How To Apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria - January 20, 2019
It depends on how much efforts has been put onto your website’s on page and off page SEO. Another thing is how much your competition is doing in terms of SEO and Social Media marketing.
I would suggest doing five things to understand your website’s situation better –
1. Ensure all on page SEO is done properly – meta data, page speed, redirects, site structure, internal navigation, structured data etc.
2. Put efforts in high quality off page SEO – work on gaining quality backlinks. 1 High quality backlink can be equal to 100 links
3. Google+ profile?
4. Social media efforts.
5. analyze competitor
These 5 steps are important to ensure that you are working towards your goal!
improve yr website by unique content and try to find out if there is any SEO problem.
open social markting and share it and if possible do facebook paid campaign. do backlinking relevantly. after all of this if u cant get good result thn u should get a help from SEO Expert to complete yr website