Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
It depends on how much efforts has been put onto your website’s on page and off page SEO. Another thing is how much your competition is doing in terms of SEO and Social Media marketing.
I would suggest doing five things to understand your website’s situation better –
1. Ensure all on page SEO is done properly – meta data, page speed, redirects, site structure, internal navigation, structured data etc.
2. Put efforts in high quality off page SEO – work on gaining quality backlinks. 1 High quality backlink can be equal to 100 links
3. Google+ profile?
4. Social media efforts.
5. analyze competitor
These 5 steps are important to ensure that you are working towards your goal!
improve yr website by unique content and try to find out if there is any SEO problem.
open social markting and share it and if possible do facebook paid campaign. do backlinking relevantly. after all of this if u cant get good result thn u should get a help from SEO Expert to complete yr website