Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Change Apn Settings Of Glo Wifi Modem - February 16, 2019
- How To Take Screenshots On Latest Infinix and Innjoo Android Phones - February 16, 2019
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
Permanent back linking is honestly a hard task. It will so much hard when you wanted to practice it in different forums and blogs or other authority area. If you wanted to do high and permanent back linking then paid able way will be best for you.For qualityful free backlinking you have to acquire knowledge about On page SEO, OF page SEO, Google anlitis etc. Of page SEO is best for more traffic collection.
There are some qualities to make good Back-links for SEO. The first quality is Relevancy, the search engines want to understand that your website is a trusted site within its category, and links to your site from theme related websites help the search engines decide that. This is not to say that if you have an automotive blog link to your cookery website it is a bad thing, though a large volume of links to your site are from unrelated websites is suspect.
Another quality we can say is Autority. You know Google have a system called Page Rank which measures the trustworthiness of a web. There are more measures used by SEO exponents to grade a pages authority, such as the Page Authority and Domain Authority metrics used by tools such as Moz and AHRefs.
Here are a few methods which are commonly used to build high quality backlinks:
- Guest posting, Participation in questions and answers sites, Social bookmarking, social media, YouTube video submission etc.
- Internal linking to your website.
- Create an Infographics.
- Content Re-purposing. (Convert your infographics or blog posts to pdf, ppt, doc, video etc. and share it over relevant websites.)
- Submit your RSS feed to RSS directories.
- Blog commenting on .edu and .gov websites.