Coupon Code to Get 30% Discount for Web Hosting, Domain Name or vps | Tech Blog in Africa for How TOs

Saturday Coupon Code to Get 30% Discount for Web Hosting, Domain Name or vps


Share... ☂

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Google Plus
Domainking is the biggest and the fastest growing web hosting, cloud support and VPS service in Nigeria. We believe in making your life easy so that you can focus on more productive activities like coding, creating new applications and platforms, marketing your products and services and creating important business contacts.


Domainking is now taking over the Nigeria internet with some wonderful features such as giving free ssl certificate to it customers and also having a constant customer support.

Domainking also provides domain privacy. Whenever, a domain name is registered or updated, your contact details get published in an online directory/ database called the WHOIS database. This is in accordance with the laws formulated by the internet governing authority.

How do i activate this coupon code when purchasing a domain name from

Step 1
first visit their website then search for your preferred domain name

Step 2
Then you will be taken to the checkout page were you will have to insert the coupon code

Please use coupon “ZEALMAT30" to get 30% off from your order.

Step 3
Now the system will automatically deduct the 30% of the initial amount then you can now pay the remaining which is 70%

Now in case you have any issue integrating your domain to your blogger blog you can just create a support ticket and you will be giving a reply immediately

Do you know that Web Hosting Plans: starting from N175/month + 30% of? so you can handle your website or your WordPress blog easily

Features included with all plans :

  • cPanel based web hosting
  • Free Domain (excluding 'LH-Nano' plan)
  • Free SSL Certificates (Let's Encrypt)
  • MySQL databases, email, FTP accounts
  • Multiple PHP versions (4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 7)
  • Softaculous 1-Click Script Installer
  • 24/7/365
  • 99.9% Guaranteed Server Up-Time
  • Antivirus and Mal-ware Protection
  • 30 Days Money Back Guarantee

    Please use coupon “ZEALMAT30" to get 30% off from your order.

    This promo expire 10th September, 2017
    Show zealmatblog love by Copying the Below link and Share on Social Media
    Share :



    1. Hey Mathias,
      You have taken a very bold step to bring us this great promo.

      Golden Okechukwu recenty posted How To Create A Free Blog On Blogger Within Minutes

    2. Hello Mathias,
      Thanks for sharing your coupon code with us. Please hope domainking service is active(24/7)

    3. Thanks for this coupon code, at least am sure of getting my dreams domain from domainking with 30% discount... Pls can I use it when renewing my domain? I love the job you're doing here keep it up...


    Create your website from just N299/Month with DomainKing.NG.

    P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!

    Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Mathias Amodu on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.

    Parse Your Adsense HTML code Here

    We love to hear from you!

    Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering verification text.