Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Change Apn Settings Of Glo Wifi Modem - February 16, 2019
- How To Take Screenshots On Latest Infinix and Innjoo Android Phones - February 16, 2019
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
Will it work for you? If your audience is on Facebook, it’s definitely worth a try.
I haven’t had much luck with Twitter. I’ve heard that their ads are kind of expensive for the results they get, but your mileage may vary. Twitter is great for sending people to blog posts and also to Facebook. You can really build an audience on Twitter, but reaching them through all that noise can be a challenge. I also purchased ads on Fiverr from people with BIG numbers of followers on Twitter, and got extremely marginal results. I was doing better just posting promo posts myself. I tend to get quite a few clicks on my links – but no sales.
I also recommend LinkedIn, though I prefer networking and publishing articles to using paid advertising. From what I’ve seen, the ads are costly and the results leave a lot to be desired. Again, you may get different results, so if your target audience is on LinkedIn, it might be worth a try.
Social networks are great channels for advertising indeed. They have user friendly platforms and advertising campaigns there are easy to manage. It’s also easy to target your audience in precise way. Since I am not a specialist in this area I’ll try to summurize some information from different sources.
“There are certainly benefits to being active on Twitter, especially for large businesses.” (source: platowebdesign.com/articles/benefits-of-twitter-for-business/)
– engaging of customer via twitter
– promoting your products, which will drive traffic to your website
– improve your reputation on the Internet
– building links to your article/product/website
“Facebook Ads can be an effective channel for selling or advertising your products, services, business.” (source: webexperti.com/facebook-ads-campaigns/)
– targeting your audience
– tracking your campaign
– defining your budget in general – for all campaigns in Facebook, as well as per day
– defining the period of your campaign (start and end day)
“There are many reasons Pinterest is a great opportunity for businesses. It will help you introduce your business and blog to a whole new audience. One pin can lead to 10 pins, which can lead to another 10 pins, and so on.”
And here are some interesting facts from the same source:
- Pinterest is the fourth largest traffic source in the world
- 79% of all users are women – meaning that 21% are men!
- Pinterest generates 400% more revenue per click than Twitter an 27% more than Facebook
- It is the fastes growing website in history
- Pinterest is 80% more viral and 3x more effective than Twitter
As you see the features of the different social networks overlap. Which social network is the most suitable for you depends on your business.