Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Blogger’s Summit 2018 - October 12, 2018
- Best Web Design Company for Online Business in Nigeria 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Download First Touch Soccer FTS 18 Apk Mod + OBB Data - October 8, 2018
Generally, the website owner does it for branding and also it changes the chrome address bar color and gives it a smooth look to the website and probably gives a feeling of a mobile app as well. And dramatically compliments the look and design of the template in the chrome mobile browser.
In this post i will show you how to change your address bar colour of a Blogger blog. we have made it easier for you to do that. It won’t take much of your time. All you have to do is to sit back and follow the below procedures:
Follow the process below.
1. Login to your blogger account.
2. Then go to Theme settings.
3. Click Edit HTML button.
4. Now press Ctrl+F and search for </head> tag.
5. Paste the below meta tag just above/before it.
Copy All Code
<meta content=’#c94c4c’ name=’theme-color’/>
6. Add the meta tag as shown in the screenshot.
You can change the color code to your prefferd choice.
7. Save your work!