Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Change Apn Settings Of Glo Wifi Modem - February 16, 2019
- How To Take Screenshots On Latest Infinix and Innjoo Android Phones - February 16, 2019
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
Link popularity is the result of the SEO practice, Link Building.
Link building is the SEO practice of obtaining links from external websites to your own for the sole purpose of improving search engine rankings and direct referrals. Not only does link building improve your rankings and direct referrals, link building helps your domain gain more authority and it enhances your search presence.
The place of link building/popularity in Search Engine Optimization can never be over-emphasized. Search engines do attach alot of relevance and importance to sites whose links are deemed popular.
To increase your link popularity you’ve got to do the following:
1. Submit your site URL in popular search engine MANUALLY. Do not use automation when summitting your link.
3. Provide high quality content so people tend to naturally link to your site.
4. Participate in link exchange program although old-fashioned it is a cool means of building link popularity.
5. Leverage your personal relationships with other bloggers and webmasters.
6. Put Your site links as signatory on forums which have got no restrictions on link sharing. Be very discreet in doing using your links as signatories in forums.
7. Submit your site to bookmark sites like DIGG and Slashdot.