Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Adding Google AdSense in WordPress - December 15, 2018
- Realme U1 review: Premium glass & smooth selfie camera - December 8, 2018
- Mp3 Tags Editor With Voice Tag for WordPress Sites - December 6, 2018
Well that won’t be the case any longer because am here to give a review on the best advertising networks have worked with some, and I’d also advice that bloggers desist from the idea of buying an AdSense account.
Best Advertising Networks Other Than Google AdSense.
Well google AdSense is termed the best because of its terms and conditions most of the other ads network you have to have a huge traffic to be able to use them, but that’s no problem to anyone who has his/her blogging career at hearth.
• Media.net: As you do have the AdSense for google this is also owned by a search engine called bing and we all know that apart from google bing is the best when it comes to search engine they were the top before google took over the market. After doing a little research I found out that the terms of media.net ain’t that easy but trying isn’t a bad idea so if your not accepted by AdSense work on your blog the more and then try media.net.
• Mgid.com: Is a private advertising company that emerged sometime in 2008 in new York getting mgid ads is quite easy and their pay is quite nice there are so many sites that uses it like the toxicwap you know uses it and a host of others so if media.net and AdSense won’t take you mgid is your best alternative meanwhile the more daily traffic you have the more you earn so its a traffic thing .
• Bidvertiser.com : Is another advertising network that pays per click this doesn’t really work on your traffic impression and sort although impression do matter and you also get paid if the clicks on ads turns to conversion and its cashout its $10 unlike the rest that go for $100 so literary speaking you’d agree with me that this is the coolest.
Let’s hear your comments and experience on the various ads and don’t forget to share with friends.