Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization. The subject deals with the process of optimizing a website for improved rankings and better search presence on search engines.
SEO helps in:
- Developing and designing a site to rank well in search engine results
- Improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- Marketing with the knowledge of how search algorithms works.
Many times, when the topic SEO is mentioned, the mind of the people drift off quickly to keywords, link building, meta tags e.t.c but I’d like to say that there is an outlook on SEO that is been ignored by many webmasters and bloggers.
I am not saying the usual SEO strategies are baseless. As a matter of fact, they still stand strong, stronger and more complicated than ever before.
But it would interest you to know that there are methods of SEO which has got nothing to do with keywords and the norms in search engine optimization.
It is that which makes some blogs rank better than others despite the owner or the designer of the latter been a professional in Search Engine Optimization.
Have you ever wondered why the blogs of some pro bloggers rank still rank higher than the blogs of newbies?
Have you ever wondered why there are regular blogs which always appear on Google’s first page?
Why do other blogs fail to outrank these blogs?
The answers to the above questions are in the three powerful SEO strategy.