Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Blogger’s Summit 2018 - October 12, 2018
- Best Web Design Company for Online Business in Nigeria 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Download First Touch Soccer FTS 18 Apk Mod + OBB Data - October 8, 2018
The most popular niches in the blogosphere today include Technology, News, Entertainment, E-commerce, Health and Lifestyle. Interestingly, niching in blogging is not confined to the aforementioned as there is no limit to what kind of content a blog must contain. Almost everything goes.
You could come up with any niche so long as you are able to compile content at a targeted audience who would find it relevant.
I guess you now understand what a blog niche is, lets proceed to answering the big question, How to choose a niche to blog on?
Without first deciding with specifics what your new blog is going to be about is failing before you even begin.
One of the reasons many who venture into blogging fail even before they make a dime out of it is because they jumped into blogging and started up with a niche with the mindset that the particular niche is where all the gold is.
When they do not generate any income from it they switch to the next possible niche until they become frustrated and ultimately quit.
For you to avoid threading on such a path, it highly essential you decide what niche would be perfect for you.
To do so, you need to answer this question with all sincerity.
What are you passionate about?
- What are your hobbies?
- How do you spend your freetime?
- What is that topic you could go on and on about?
- What do you enjoy reading, teaching and learning about?
- What type of classes do you enjoy attending in school?
- If there is one thing you could do without caring about a salary, what would it be?
After you have answered those questions, I am sure the compilations of your passions which you wrote when I first asked what you are passionate about earlier on have been narrowed down to just one or at most two.