Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
DNS does not stand for Domain Name Server or Domain Name Software. DNS is an abbreviation for the aforementioned system that catalogs every domain and IP address on the internet, including registration information, as well as their relation to other domains and web hosts. The DNS is the central database of the internet, and without it, the internet would cease to exist as we know it.
- Login to your Clientarea
- Click on Domains->My Domains menu item
- Click on Manage Domain beside the domain you would like to work on
- Click on the Nameservers tab
- Enter your nameservers and choose “Use custom nameservers (enter below)” option
- Click on the Change Nameservers button
If your domain name is .ng domain name, you would have to remove the registrar lock before you can change the nameservers of the domain. To do this, click on Registrar Lock on the domain management page and disable the registrar lock.