Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
ALAT is here and promises to be the change we’ve all been waiting for. Digital banking is the future and we are ready for it now! Digital banking has the capacity to understand and quickly build a very good user experience to improve efficiency and decrease costs.
What Is a Fully Digital Bank?
Digital banking could be easily confused with terms such as mobile banking or internet banking, don’t get me wrong, these are all aspect of digital banking, but they are not fully digital. Digital banking is simply moving online all the traditional banking activities and programs that were only available to customers when physically inside a bank’s branch. Such activities include:
- Account holders documentation
- Money Deposits, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- Management of account
- Applying for Financial Products
- Loan Management
- Bill Pay
- Account Services
- Wema Bank
Wema Bank is the oldest indigenous commercial bank in Nigeria and the brand behind ALAT; they’ve continuously been in the banking business for over 70 years.
ALAT By Wema Bank
ALAT is Nigeria’s first fully functional digital bank. With ALAT, you can do all your banking transactions without being physically present at a bank.
Sign Up In 5 Minutes
Open an ALAT account from your phone with your BVN and phone number, no paperwork required.