Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Realme U1 review: Premium glass & smooth selfie camera - December 8, 2018
- Mp3 Tags Editor With Voice Tag for WordPress Sites - December 6, 2018
- DStv App is Currently Available for Xbox One, Hisense TVs - December 5, 2018
By: Mathias Amodu
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard
- Then click on the Layout Tab for your blog
- When you are in the Layout tab, click on the ‘Edit’ below ‘Blog Post’ gadget
- Scroll down and you will see a checkbox that says ‘Show Ads Between Posts’
- If it’s checked, uncheck it and save the gadget. But if it is already unchecked, then move to the next fix.
The above solution will stop ads from appearing between the post, but if you have ads on other areas of your blog then you may need to read some more instructions.