Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Change Apn Settings Of Glo Wifi Modem - February 16, 2019
- How To Take Screenshots On Latest Infinix and Innjoo Android Phones - February 16, 2019
- How can you become a top casino online player? - February 11, 2019
By: Mathias Amodu
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard
- Then click on the Layout Tab for your blog
- When you are in the Layout tab, click on the ‘Edit’ below ‘Blog Post’ gadget
- Scroll down and you will see a checkbox that says ‘Show Ads Between Posts’
- If it’s checked, uncheck it and save the gadget. But if it is already unchecked, then move to the next fix.
The above solution will stop ads from appearing between the post, but if you have ads on other areas of your blog then you may need to read some more instructions.