Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
- First of all, go to Blogger and select your blog
- Now click on Template from sidebar and then Click on Edit HTML.
- After that, press Ctrl+F and search for <data:post.author/>
- Ones you found it, then simply remove it.
- You will have this code more than one time in your blogger template so simply remove it from everywhere.
- Save your blogger template and now you will never see any author name in your Blogger posts.
Visit Tech Blog in Africa for How TOs for more tips