Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications and Price In Nigeria - January 11, 2019
- How to Check Airtel Data Plan - January 2, 2019
- How to Upgrade 3G to a 4G device and SIM to Enjoy Double Data #3GIsGreat4GIsBetter - December 23, 2018
- First of all, go to Blogger and select your blog
- Now click on Template from sidebar and then Click on Edit HTML.
- After that, press Ctrl+F and search for <data:post.author/>
- Ones you found it, then simply remove it.
- You will have this code more than one time in your blogger template so simply remove it from everywhere.
- Save your blogger template and now you will never see any author name in your Blogger posts.
Visit Tech Blog in Africa for How TOs for more tips