Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
The only real cost is web hosting and domain. WPBeginner users can get a domain name and web hosting for as low as $3.95/month from Bluehost or Siteground (both officially recommended WordPress hosting providers). Additional costs would be commercial WordPress themes. … There are over 45,000 free WordPress plugins.
If I haven’t convinced you, or a free blog is truly your only choice, I would go with Blogger.
Step 1: Decide what to blog about.
Step 2: Choose a blogging platform.
Step 3: Find a host.
Step 4: Pick a domain name.
Step 5: Get started with WordPress.
Step 6: Design & use your blog!
How to Write a Blog Post: A Simple Formula to Follow
Step 1: Understand your audience.
Step 2: Start with a topic and working title.
Step 3: Write an intro (and make it captivating).
Step 4: Organize your content. .
Step 5: Write!
Step 6: Edit/proofread your post, and fix your formatting.
What should I blog about?
- Consider your passions.
- Consider the blogs you read.
- Teach everything you know.
- Think about missing content from your favorite blogs.
- Focus on presenting solutions to problems.
- Write as a leading learner.
- Think about the body of work you want to have in five years.
- Write to a specific person.
Finally what is a niche in blogging?
Niche blogging is the act of creating a blog with the intent of using it to market to a particular niche market. … While it could be argued that every blog is, in some form, a niche blog, the term as it applies to marketing refers to a particular kind of blog.