Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Blogger’s Summit 2018 - October 12, 2018
- Best Web Design Company for Online Business in Nigeria 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Download First Touch Soccer FTS 18 Apk Mod + OBB Data - October 8, 2018
|ITEM||OLD PRICE||NEW PRICE|
The web isn’t free. It costs money to make it work, although this cost is spread over various companies etc that run the web servers that serve web pages to the masses.
- cPanel based web hosting
- Free Domain (excluding ‘LH-Nano’ plan)
- Free SSL Certificates (Let’s Encrypt)
- MySQL databases, email, FTP accounts
- Multiple PHP versions (4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 7)
- Softaculous 1-Click Script Installer
- 24/7/365 Support
- 99.9% Guaranteed Server Up-Time
- Antivirus and Mal-ware Protection
And 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
We buy a domain name so that we own it for a certain amount of time, and we pay the company who we register it with to host it on their name servers. If the domain name isn’t on a name server then no one will be able to reach your website. If these companies gave the domain names away for free, how could they afford to run their name servers?
The web, unfortunately, mirrors real life. Nothing is free, everything that makes it work costs a certain amount of money to run.
By the way the most of the services provided by the world wide web is free. Domain names are the building blocks of the world wide web. They act like ‘markers’ for websites. They are just names, identities(you can say). They need to be pointed to a server(that actually hosts your data; your website in simple terms). They need servers to do that, which you pay for.