Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria - January 20, 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications and Price In Nigeria - January 11, 2019
- How to Check Airtel Data Plan - January 2, 2019
A prepaid electricity meter has a read out which displays your units as well as level of power consumption.
When you are using postpaid electricity (get billed at the end of the month) you are not aware how much you are using a day, a week or an hour. A prepaid electricity meter has a read out which displays your units as well as level of power consumption. This allows you to better monitor how much electricity you are using and therefore budget better every month.
If you often get electricity bills at the month that are surprisingly higher than you ever thought, then switching to prepaid will help you to monitor and use your electricity more efficiently.
Turn on your Smartphone data.
Download and install Vtpass app from Google Playstore – Click Here
After installation launch Vtpass app on your phone. You can choose to login or continue without login
Select “Pay Electricity Bills” option
Select if you want to pay for Ikeja Electric, AEDC, KEDCO, PHED, JED or EEDC (scroll up to see what abbreviations mean)
Select “Prepaid” option
Enter Meter Number, Phone Number, Email Address and the Amount you want to buy
Confirm that you filled the forms correctly and proceed by clicking “Pay With Card”
Enter your ATM Card Number, Expiration Date and CVV.
After doing everything that you have been asked to do, finish up by paying for your prepaid meter token and wait for an email or text message showing you the voucher code.
All the best and don’t forget to visit us again.
- phed prepaid online payment,
- how to pay prepaid nepa bill online,
- how to recharge phed prepaid meter,
- how to recharge prepaid electricity meter online,
- phcn prepaid meter cheat,
- aedc prepaid meter online recharge,
- pay electricity bills,
- eedc prepaid meter online recharge