Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
If you are looking for a means of notifying your blog readers instantly after publishing a blog post, you can try adding web push notifications to your Blogger blog by making use of OneSignal.com. You don’t even have to create a mobile app for your Blogger blog just to get the benefit of the push notifications.Integrating push notifications on your blog will enable you send latest blog updates to your blog visitors desktop or mobile devices even when your blog is not open in their web browsers. In addition, you will be able to build a list of blog visitors which you can re engage without knowing their email or other contact details – a perfect
How To Add Onesignal Web Push Notifications To Blogger
With Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers providing support for web push, the reach of web push notifications is immense. Since users don’t need to give their email id or other contact details and they also have the ability to unsubscribe from receiving notification easily whenever they want, the opt-ins for web push notifications are higher than emails.
Why You Should Use Onesignal Push Notifications Service
- It is a free service.
- HTTPS/SSL not required but recommended.
- It offers detailed reporting tools.
- It supports unlimited subscribers and notifications.
- It provides marketing tools including A/B testing, segment targeting, variable-substitution, localization, drip marketing, and conversion tracking.
- It provides a single UI and API to deliver messages across iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Windows Phone, Chrome Apps, Amazon Alexa, Safari, Chrome Web and Firefox.