Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How to View a Saved Wi-Fi Password on Android Device - October 21, 2018
- Specification and Features of Tecno Camon C9 Pro - October 19, 2018
- How to use Vane Pumps to Work - October 18, 2018
Glo one of the Nigeria telecommunication company with one of the cheapest data. Glo recently unveils Borrow Me Data package, reloads Free Tomorrow, 2 other products.
The Globacom announced this at a press conference in Lagos on Tuesday and said all the four products offer benefits unmatched in the telecom industry. The three products which have been repackaged following their success and appeal in the market are Double Free Tomorrow, 11k/s for All, and IDD Packs.
Borrow Glo Airtime or Data now and Pay Later
When you are out of airtime or data and need to recharge as soon as possible?
Just Simply dial *320# to borrow up to 2,200 worth of airtime and data. It is also available on Glo cafe.
How to borrow data on Glo follow the steps below
1. For any Customers that has subscribe to Borrow Me Data by dialling *321# and following the menu options.
2. The service will then push real time Data credit to all eligible subscribers in line with the stated eligibility criterion.
The customer will repay the Data credit whenever airtime recharge is made.