Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog - November 13, 2018
- MTNCall Tariff Plan: XtraPro & XtraSpecial - November 9, 2018
- How to Get More Likes, Comments and Shares on Facebook - November 5, 2018
Normally before when we connect our android device to wifi to browse with a password, we can’t be able to view the password after authenticating because by that time the feature is only available on PC but now you can be able to view your wifi password whenever you wish to do so more especially if you are on a public network or a Cyber Cafe.
This guide will show you how to view your Password on Android Device without rooting your phone, take for instance you are on a public Cafe and the administrator just take your phone and put the wifi password and give it back to you, then you don’t know what the password is but with the help of this application called Router Setup Page you can easily view the password. This guide is for educational purpose only not for hacking or taking advantage of it to get access to someones wireless connection.
How to View a Saved Wi-Fi Password on Android Device
- Firstly Get the device connected to a router
- Download Router Setup Page here
- The app automatically get detected to the router network connected
- After launching the app select “Open Route Page“
- After opening just input the router login details which is either “admin” as username & password or use “user” as username and password, one of this will actually work
- Now it will directly take you to a router dashboard
- Go to WiFi Tab, Navigate down and you will see the Saved WiFi password
- If its hidden then tick the “Show Password” Box to view it