Latest posts by Mathias Amodu (see all)
- How To Apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria - January 20, 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications and Price In Nigeria - January 11, 2019
- How to Check Airtel Data Plan - January 2, 2019
Mp3 Tags Editor With Voice Tag is quite a wonderful component that enable you add some credit of your site in a voice format to your published songs on your music site and it serve as a form of promoting your site the more.
when uploading this scrip to your cpanel you need to be a bit technically incline and also be should understand a little of PHP code
Mp3 Tags Editor With Voice Tag for WordPress Sites
- After Downloading the mp3.zip file from paystack kindly save it in your computer and it should be were you can remember.
- Then Login to your Cpanel and if you can’t remember your login details kindly check your for Hosting Information you will find your username and password there.
- Now you will taken to the main C panel page were you will fine different components that allows you control your website from the back end just click on File Manager.
- Now after clicking on the file manager an automated new window will be generated and there you will be able to access your website files.
- Click on “Public_html” which is listed on that particular website you want to add the mp3 tagger to. This is because most people might have multiple website in one hosting account.
- Now move your move to the top and click on Upload and then you will be taken to a new page we you will need to access your computer and locate the mp3.zip file.
- Kindly wait until this .zip file upload successfully and after that kindly click on “Go back to home/naijakit/public_html ” your might be different but it should look similar.
- Now you need to click on the mp3.zip file once just to make sure it is highlighted, please don’t try to open the file yet.
- After highlighting move your cursor up and click on extract. And follow the prompt message and click Extract File (s).
- Now open the new folder Mp3 and locate the Index.php file and click edit above just change the URLs to your own website URL.
- For you to be able to access this page or for you to start using it visit yourdomain.com/mp3 and then proceed.
- This script as mentioned above is different and is guaranteed to work for all sites.
- Make sure you are using a Namecheap hosting plan for this to avoid long story.